June 19, 2015

Orange Is The New Neutral

 Happy Friday Everyone! This week just flew by between working, interviews/ prep, binging Orange Is The New Black (anyone else? I'm dying to talk to someone about it!), slowly rearranging my room and lots and lots of blog prep.
I found these ridiculously comfy pants and sweater by Free People when I was in New York and, if it were acceptable, I would never ever take them off. They're just a match made in comfort heaven. Have you noticed I'm all about comfort yet? If it's not comfortable there's a 95% chance I won't buy it- the 5% being shoes, I often buy shoes that aren't comfortable because I convince myself that they will get better with time but I rarely give them a chance. Speaking of which, when I went shopping for an outfit for graduation, I found these flatforms at Cotton On and thought, eh I'm sure I'll find something else. Two days later, I was back in the store and bought them for $10 and didn't regret it for a moment. I wore them almost every day my last week and a half of school because they're that comfy, like, fourteen-hours-no-looking-back comfy. Unfortunately they're no longer available but I tagged some similar ones below that I hope live up to these (I want them in every color possible).

Top: Free People // Pants: Free People // Sunnies: Urban Outfitters // Flatforms: Cotton On
Shop Similar Styles Below:



Have A Great Weekend! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...